In preparation for the Treasurer Test, we recommend making the test in a quiet room where you will not be disturbed. There are more questions than you can answer in the time that’s available. If you don’t know the answer to a question, move on to the next. The Treasurer Test measures knowledge, speed, productivity and accuracy.
Summary of how to prepare in advance of the Treasurer Test
- Take the test in a quiet room where you will not be disturbed, as the Treasurer Test is intensive.
- Make sure you have a scientific calculator, pen and paper at hand to take notes. Complex calculations have to be made.
- Know that you have to finish the Technical Treasury Knowledge part in one time. Same counts for the Personality Profile part. However, you can take a rest between these two different test parts.
- Move on to the next question when you don’t know the answer. You have limited time for the Technical Knowledge part.
- Take a look at some Sample Questions & Tips, and at the Sample Report, so you understand what to expect.
Team Treasurer Test